Pack: 32 cards (without sixes); distributed among all players (by 8 cards).
Seniority: ace, king, queen, jack, 10, 9, 8, 7.
Duration: 14 rounds.
Goal: max score at the end of the game.
- in the first one: randomly;
- in subsequent: next player, clockwise.
First card: any.
Subsequent cards: of the same suit as the first one; otherwise — any.
- "take ...": score increases on achievement;
- "don't take ...": score decreases on failure.
- tricks: 2 points for each taken trick;
- boys: 2 points for each taken boy (jack or king);
- girls: 4 points for each taken girl (queen);
- hearts: 2 points for each taken card of hearts suit;
- the King: 16 points for a taken "the King" card (king of hearts);
- last two: 8 points for each taken trick among last two of the round;
- any: points are accrued summarily for all previous round types (for example, for a last trick in round with "the King" card taken by a player, he receives 2 points for a trick, 2 for a boy, 2 for a card of hearts, 16 for "the King" and 8 for one of last two tricks — 30 altogether).
In rounds with types "hearts", "the King" and "any" player can't make the first move (in
turn cycle) with card of hearts, while he has cards of other suits.
In rounds with types "the King" and "any" player should mandatory make a move with "the King" card (king of hearts), if he has no cards of the same suit as the turn cycle's first card.
Rounds with the direction "to take" are firstly played in the "Simple" game (then "don't take").
Types order for any direction: tricks, boys, girls, hearts, the King, last two, any.
In the "Ordered" game player, who will make a first turn in round, chooses round direction and type. It is not allowed to choose the same combination of direction and type in the same game.